If there is one thing I would suggest you add to your morning routine it is to have a mug with hot water and lemon. It’s very easy to do and the health benefits are many. Just squeeze half a lemon and add some hot water (not boiling).
Lemons are very high in Vitamin C and potassium. Vitamin C is great for fighting colds and potassium stimulates brain & nerve function and helps control blood pressure. So they are great for boosting your immune system.
You may also have heard about how beneficial it is to have an alkaline body. Lemons are incredibly alkaline, when inside our bodies. . The citric acid does not create acidity in the body once metabolized.
Outside our bodies lemons are very acidic.
The warm water and lemon is great for your digestion and it helps get rid of toxins in the digestive tract.
I love the way the lemon water helps get rid of toxins in the blood. This will also make our skin clearer and the vitamin C will also combat wrinkles and blemishes. This “magic” water also flushes out unwanted material, which helps keep the urinary tract healthy.
This simple tip can also assist you in losing weight, as lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps against hunger cravings. It is also easier to lose weight when your body is in an alkaline state.
One of the most important thing is that is hydrates the body and when the body is well hydrated it can operate at its best.
So, add hot water and lemon to your morning routine. It will set you up for the way and assist in maintaining your wellness.
Have you tried this amazing product yet? – ISAGENIX GREENS
Supercharge your daily diet
The greens have 33 superfoods including spirulina and chlorella are processed in a convenient drink powder to preserve phytonutrients.
Boost your daily vegetable intake while supporting the immune system and helping to protect the body against the damaging effects of free radicals through added antioxidant-rich botanicals.
– See more at: http://www.karinhagberg.isagenix.com/en-AU/products/categories/individual-items/greens-antioxidant-dietary-supplement#sthash.bqG8IzZW.dpuf
- About 4 Cups of thinly sliced Zucchini
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Slice the zucchini thinly.
- Whisk salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar together in a bowl
- Add sliced zucchini
- Toss with the “dressing” to coat.
- Place the slices on your dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-6 hours or until crispy
Note: You can also try doing this in an oven.
I just made the quickest and yummiest lunch ever. I sliced thin slices of zucchini with my cheese cutter. I then heated up some olive oil and minced garlic in a frying pan. I cooked up the zucchini until slightly soft then I added small tomatoes and a few bits of mushrooms and cooked it all until perfectly ready. 🙂
I added a pinch of black pepper.
That’s it! Then I just put it on my plate and enjoyed this simple and beautiful meal for lunch. It tastes even better when the vegetables are home grown – the zucchini and tomatoes are. 🙂 Why don’t you try it too…
- a lot of dietary Fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar and curbs overeating.
- a lot of vitamin C & A and these vitamins not only serve the body as powerful antioxidants, but also as effective anti-inﬂammatory agents.
- Copper – this mineral deter the development of many hyper-inﬂammatory disorders, including asthma, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Magnesium, a mineral proven to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Folate which is a vitamin needed to break down the dangerous amino acid homocysteine, which – if levels in the body shoot up – can contribute to heart attack and stroke.
- Potassium , which helps lower blood pressure.
- Manganese – a trace mineral and essential nutrient, which helps the body metabolize protein and carbohydrates, participates in the production of sex hormones, and catalyzes the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol.