I just made the quickest and yummiest lunch ever. I sliced thin slices of zucchini with my cheese cutter. I then heated up some olive oil and minced garlic in a frying pan. I cooked up the zucchini until slightly soft then I added small tomatoes and a few bits of mushrooms and cooked it all until perfectly ready. 🙂
I added a pinch of black pepper.
That’s it! Then I just put it on my plate and enjoyed this simple and beautiful meal for lunch. It tastes even better when the vegetables are home grown – the zucchini and tomatoes are. 🙂 Why don’t you try it too…
- a lot of dietary Fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar and curbs overeating.
- a lot of vitamin C & A and these vitamins not only serve the body as powerful antioxidants, but also as effective anti-inﬂammatory agents.
- Copper – this mineral deter the development of many hyper-inﬂammatory disorders, including asthma, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Magnesium, a mineral proven to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Folate which is a vitamin needed to break down the dangerous amino acid homocysteine, which – if levels in the body shoot up – can contribute to heart attack and stroke.
- Potassium , which helps lower blood pressure.
- Manganese – a trace mineral and essential nutrient, which helps the body metabolize protein and carbohydrates, participates in the production of sex hormones, and catalyzes the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol.