- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pomegranate
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
For the pomegranate dressing:
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until sweet potatoes are well coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sweet potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
2. Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Add pomegranate, pepitas, and feta cheese.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate juice, red wine vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle dressing over sweet potato salad. Gently toss. Serve immediately.