I love this healthy, light, crunch Salmon Salad. It is so easy to put together and makes such a great lunch. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground pepper
- 8 cups of Baby Spinach
- 175 grams of thinly sliced smoked Salmon, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch ribbons
- 1 medium cucumber – peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, alved and thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and dill together in a large bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper. Then add the spinach, smoked salmon, radishes and spring onions to the bowl and toss well. Transfer the salad to plates and serve.